On April 27 and 28 2011 the worlds largest SOA and Cloud Computing event will be held in Brasilia, Brazil. The International SOA and Cloud Symposium brings together lessons learned and emerging topics from SOA and Cloud projects, practitioners and experts.
There is a Call for Presentations:
The SOA and Cloud Symposium 2011 program committees invite submissions on all topics related to SOA and Cloud, including but not limited to those listed in the preceding track descriptions. While contributions from consultants and vendors are appreciated, product demonstrations or vendor showcases will not be accepted. All contributions must be accompanied with a biography that describes the SOA or Cloud Computing related experience of the presenter(s).
All submissions must be received no later than February 15, 2011. An overview of the tracks:
- SOA Architecture & Design
- SOA & BPM
- Real World SOA Case Studies
- SOA & Cloud Security
- Real World Cloud Computing Case Studies
- REST & Service-Orientation
- BPM, BPMN & Service-Orientation
- Business of SOA
- SOA & Cloud: Infrastructure & Architecture
- Business of Cloud Computing