- Java EE 6 and Developer Productivity
- Simplified Deployment and Management with Virtualization
- Integrated Traffic Management
- Enhanced Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Much Higher Performance
- Seamless Upgrade
WebLogic Server 12 is available as installer or ZIP distribution. Download WebLogic Server 12c. Other useful links:
- The documentation library, including the Installation Guide.
- Blog post by Arun Gupta on using the WLS 12c – Using Zip Installer
- Markus Eisele already published already quite some 12c post on his blog.
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (12.1.1) available
Shortly after WLS 12c Oracle also has released OEPE 12.1.1 – Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse. It is certified on Windows 7/XP/Vista, MacOS, and Linux. OEPE is supported on JDK 6.
- The installation guide for OEPE.
- The installer is available both as ZIP and Full Installer. Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse full installers include Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Coherence 3.7.1.
- OEPE Homepage
Update: WebLogic 12.1.1 VirtualBox Appliance available
With OTN Virtual Developer Day a WebLogic 12c VirtualBox appliance became available. On the appliance there are Labs and other Java development tools like: Hudson, Subversion, Maven, NetBeans IDE, and Eclipse (including OEPE).
Update: Updated/Patched WebLogic 184.108.40.206 distribution available
Just read Markus Eiseles blog on an updated WebLogic Server 12c on OTN. If you obtain the updated product distribution for WebLogic Server 12.1.1 after March 16, 2012, the patches are included. If you obtained a product distribution for WebLogic Server 12.1.1 prior to March 16, 2012, and you do not wish to re-install with the updated WebLogic Server distribution, you can obtain the patches from Oracle Support.