SOA Suite EM create partition
In Oracle SOA Suite 10g, or more specific BPEL 10g, one could group functionality in domains. This feature has been away in the early versions of SOA Suite 11g. They have returned in more recent version and can be used for all SCA composites (instead of BPEL only). Nowadays these 10g domains are called partitions.
Create SOA Suite partition
- Login to the Fusion Middleware Enterprise Manager: http://server-name:portnr/em
- Use the tree-view on the left and select soa-infra.
- Use the SOA Infrastructure dropdown menu and select the Manage Partitions item.
- The manage partitions page appears and you should select Create… to create your new SOA Suite partition.
- Enter a name for the partition and press the create button.
While deploying SCA appications from JDeveloper or ANT you should add the partition from now on.