BPM Suite configure BAM Adapter
To have the BPM server push events to BAM – Business Activity Monitoring – we have to configure the BPM suite to use the BAM Adapter. The BAM Adapter is configured (like other SOA Suite and BPM Adapters) in the WebLogic Server Console.
Configure BAM Adapter
- In the WLS Console, locate the Domain structure and select Deployments.
- In the Deployments table that is shown, search and click the OracleBAMAdapter (you could filter on type Resource Adapter)
- As shown in the first screenshot: Select the Configuration tab and within that the Outbound Connection Pools tab
- Drill down on the oracle.bam.adapter.adc.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory to
- In the properties tab: fill in the details of the connection to the BAM Server (depending on how you installed it). Remember to acknowledge the changes of each field using the enter key (leaving a field without using the enter key and changes will be lost)
- First time you alter the BAM Adapter you have to create a Deployment Plan. Select the Path to the deployment plan and Save
- Since you need to update the Adapetr now, select it and chose Update
- Choose the option Update this application in place with the new deployment plan changes and click Finish.