- JavaServer Faces 2.0 overview and adoptation roadmap in Oracle ADF Faces and JDeveloper 11g
Integration of ADF Faces with JavaServer Faces 2.0 is an exciting process that has just begun with the release of Oracle JDeveloper 11g R2 and will continue to be significantly enhanced with the subsequent releases. The aim of ADF Faces is to continue to provide the unparalleled level of functionality and productivity to developers while moving to JSF 2.0. From an ADF Faces framework perspective, most of the changes in adopting JSF 2.0 are internal and should be transparent to developers.
- JDeveloper FAQ Index – Frequently Asked (and not so frequently answered) Questions related to the JDeveloper development environment. With very usefull links to ADF resources and on installing and configuring your development environment.
- OraToolWatch – An independent opinion on Oracle Tools by Oracle ACE Director Sten Vesterli
- The Google Group that goes with the The Oracle SOA Suite 11g Handbook by Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema.
- A JPA tip on @PrivateOwned from the Whitehorses blog.
- Replay Gartner Webinars.
- Technical Debt explained by Andrej Koelewijn.